Hi there, are you tired of looking for the best foam roller for back pain 36 inch?
Don’t worry because we went out and did deep research on the products available in the market, compared thousands of items with different specifications and price tags then compiled the following list of the top-rated 10 foam roller for back pain 36 inch that you can buy confidently.
If you’re in a hurry then here are our picks in at a glance
BEST 10 foam roller for back pain 36 inch [Our Recommendations]
Cool! Now that you have an idea about the products we are going to reveal in this blog post. let’s take a closer look at each pick of the best foam roller for back pain 36 inch, its specifications and features.
ProsourceFit High Density Half Round Foam Roller Parent 36x3, Black
- EXTRA SUPPORT - Firm high density foam structure of the half-round foam rollers provide extra support for all body types during physical therapy, core exercises or stretching without losing shape after regular use
- STRETCH & STRENGTHEN – Stretch tight muscles after a workout or use as a core stabilizer for muscle strengthening. Try with multiple sizes of the dense semi-circle foam rollers together for an extra fun challenge
- TEXTURED GRIP - Patterned surface provides gentle non-slip grip and extra traction during hand or feet half-round foam roller exercises like push-ups, planks or single-leg lunges. It also provides extra safety when used for physical therapy exercises.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - All our firm fitness foam rollers are made of durable and eco-friendly high-density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that's easy to clean and lightweight
- TRAVEL FOAM ROLLER - Available in 12 inch, 18 inch and 36 inches, all half-round foam rollers are designed for convenient storage and portability for on-the-go workouts at the gym or in a hotel room
AMFit Foam Roller, High Density Foam Rollers for Muscles, Deep Tissue Massage, Back Pain, Yoga, Trigger Point, Self-Myofascial Release, Physical Therapy & Exercise, Muscle Roller (36 Inch, Black)
- FOAM ROLLERS FOR MUSCLES — AMFit high density foam rollers are ideal for physical therapy, exercise, yoga, and deep tissue muscle massage. Foam roller massager is great for self myofascial release and increases blood flow throughout the body. Foam roller for back. Fitness roller.
- GYM FOAM ROLLER PREVENTS INJURIES — Foam rolling promotes a healthy back and reduces existing back pain. Perfect for improving balance, flexibility, stretching, muscle strengthening, stabilization and spinal adjustment. Helps prevent Delayed-Onset-Muscle Soreness (DOMS) and is ideal for injury rehabilitation exercises. Foam roll. Muscle roller. Stretch roller.
- EXTRA FIRM EXPANDED POLYPROPYLENE (EPP) — Made from high density molded polypropylene to maintain firmness and won’t lose shape after heavy use. 2 lbs. per cubic foot density and can easily support 300 lbs. Smooth surface, anti-slip, lightweight, durable, comfortable, easy to clean and transport, eco-friendly, and liquid repellant. Trigger point faom roller. Back roller form.
- FOAM EXERCISE ROLLER ADVANTAGES — Our black foam rollers are great for yoga, pilates, weight training, back excersizes, core workouts, massage therapy, at home or in the gym. Measures approximately 36 inch long x 6 inch wide round diameter. AMFit foam rollers are engineered to relieve sore muscles and are perfect for all body types. Fome rollers. Leg roler. Body rolle.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT — If you do not love our foam roller, we will buy it back from you, no questions asked! Full Customer Support, have questions? Don't worry, we have you covered! Please Enable Buyer/Seller Messages to RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY OF OUR FOAM ROLLING EBOOK - Go to Account>Communication Preferences>Promotional Emails>Check Box "Seller Communications"
Foam Roller, LuxFit Speckled Foam Rollers for Muscles '3 Year Warranty' High Density Foam Roller for Physical Therapy, Exercise, Deep Tissue Muscle Massage. Back, Leg, Body Roller (Blue, 36 Inch)
$27.37 in stock
2 used from $22.87
- Foam Rollers For Muscles – LuxFit High Density Foam Roller is great for Physical Therapy, before or after Exercise, Yoga, and Massage Therapy. Foam Muscle Rollers helps to relieve Muscles Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology. Form Roller. Body Roller.
- Foam Exercise Roller Helps Prevent Muscle Injury - Perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, ranging and strengthening activities. Yoga - Fitness Foam Roller. Hard Foam Roller for IT Band
- Extra Firm Gym Foam Roller - Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs. per cubic foot density, Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids. Trigger Point Foam Roller. Stretching Foam Roler
- 4 Sizes Available For All Your Needs – 36 Inch, 24 Inch, 18 Inch, 12 Inch. 36 Inch foam roller is our largest size. Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises. Great for core stabilization, balance, and stamina. 6 Inch wide Round Foam Roller.
- Full 10 Year Limited Warranty - MADE IN THE USA! - with Free Online Instructional VIDEO - Using your own body weight let the faom roller do a MyoFascial release to provide Maximum Relaxation Relief. Deep Tissue Foam Roller Massage. Foam Roller for Back. Leg Roller. Exercise Roller
Yes4All 36 Inch EVA Foam Roller/Back Roller – High Density Foam Rollers, Foam Roller for Physical Therapy & Exercise (Blue)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of eco-friendly, professional-quality EVA foam that is formamide and phthalate-free, Yes4All EVA Foam Roller is extremely durable and can retain peak performance for a long time
- FOUR SIZES FOR ALL YOUR EXERCISES: Available in 12 inch, 18 inch, 24 inch, and 36 inch size options, suitable for all your exercises. The bigger size is better for upper body training, while the smaller size is fruitful for hamstring, IT band, calves workout
- VARIOUS COLORS: You can choose the colors you want for your rollers, from classical to cutting-edge colors will make your workout routines both efficient and exhilarating than ever
- CLOSED CELL EVA: Yes4All EVA Foam Roller has a closed-cell foam design that provides extra durability, making it easy to clean and reuse in a long time
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: These foam rollers can be used in a wide variety of ways such as rehabilitation, massage therapy, endurance, or general fitness training for people of all genders and professions, both athletes and office workers alike
High Density Muscle Foam Rollers by Day 1 Fitness - Sports Massage Rollers for Stretching, Physical Therapy, Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release - Ideal for Exercise and Pain Relief - Black, 36"
- EFFECTIVE RECOVERY: Made in the USA, our premium deep tissue massage tool is built for a controlled full range of motion, optimizing surface contact, so every muscle experiences knot and myofascial release in the back, neck, and feet
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL USE: Trust Day 1 Fitness to provide comfort and precision, from recovery to sports injury to chronic pain, our reflexology tool alleviates various musculoskeletal issues like plantar fasciitis, shin splints, runner’s legs and tennis elbow
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: This muscle gym roller for beginners or athletes is made of EPP foam which is high-density and resists bending or breaking under tension or weight, providing a firm, deep tissue massage that can be utilized for long-term use
- TAKE IT WITH YOU EVERYWHERE: Great for stretching and exercise at the gym, yoga, or Pilates, this 36” long and 6” thick, lightweight fitness roller is easy to travel with due to its weight and sturdiness
CanDo Beige PE Foam Rollers for Muscle Restoration, Massage Therapy, Sport Recovery and Physical Therapy 6" x 36" Half-Round
$19.45 in stock
- MULTIPURPOSE - Made with beige PE foam, our foam roller for back, legs, or neck can aid muscle restoration, massage therapy, sports recovery, and physical therapy.
- ESSENTIAL WORKOUT AID - Perfect for yoga, Pilates, Crossfit, weight training, and bodybuilding. Beginners and professionals alike will get more out of their routines with this foam roller.
- SUITABLE FOR REHABILITATION - Enhance your PT procedures with our foam roller for physical therapy. It is ideal for stretching and relieving various body parts, especially after surgery.
- ALLEVIATES MUSCLE PAIN - After an intensive workout, use this foam roller for legs, back, or neck deep tissue massage to help ease muscle soreness and improve circulation.
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS - Our foam rollers are available in a 6" diameter, round or half-round shapes, and lengths of 12" and 36". These rollers feature an attractive beige finish.
Amazon Basics High-Density Round Foam Roller for Exercise and Recovery - 36 Inch, Black
- High-density foam roller with molded edges
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Made from molded polypropylene to maintain firmness
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (L x W x H)
OPTP Pro-Roller Soft Density Foam Roller - 36" x 6" - Low Density Foam Roller for Physical Therapy & Exercise
- Professional Quality withstands the heaviest usage
- Great for Pilates. Great for clinics
- The Blue and Green Rollers have Firm Density. Pink Roller has soft density
- Created by Occupational therapists. Closed cell roller
- 6" diameter roll
Cathe 36 inch High Density Foam Roller for Muscle Tightness, Physical Therapy, Massage, Pilates, Flexibility, and Muscle Recovery
- Recover From Cathe Leg Day - The Cathe foam roller 36 inch x 6 inch works well for tight hamstrings and quadriceps muscles. This is especially true after a Cathe Leg Day! Tightness in these muscles can cause your form to be bad when doing squats. It's also effective for easing the discomfort of iliotibial band syndrome and painful shin splints that increase the risk of injury. Plus, they help you stay free of injuries. Enjoy the benefits this 6x36 foam roller offers
- Loosen Tight Muscles - The Cathe 36x6 foam roller releases tight muscles, improving flexibility and increasing range of motion without reducing power. Using a body roller is relatively straightforward although it takes practice to get the hang of it. The goal of using a full foam roller is to roll your body over the foam roller until you find a tender area or trigger spot. Once you feel an area of pain or soreness, hold the pressure on the area for 30 to 60 seconds
- Trigger Points - When using your Cathe Foam roller you're looking for "trigger points", areas that feel painful when the roller touches them. Once you've identified a trigger point, maintain pressure on that point for 30 to 60 seconds before continuing to roll back and forth. Maintaining tension activates neuromuscular receptors that help the muscle relax. Don't forget to breathe when you're foam rolling
- Break Up Scar Tissue - The Cathe 36in foam roller uses myofascial release is to break up this scar tissue, increase blood flow and release tension so the muscle can move fluidly again. The goal of the self-myofascial release is to break up scar tissue and adhesions and increase blood flow to the muscle. When you release a tight muscle, it eases tension throughout your body. Therefore, it’s a good stress reliever, particularly if you sit a lot during the day
- Great For Your Back Muscles -Using a round foam roller 36 inch for foam rolling the muscles in your upper back, including the latissimus dorsi and rhomboids, helps to ease the back tightness some people experience after sitting in a chair all day. If you plan on doing upper back work, a 36-inch roller will work best, as a shorter back roller can not be used vertically to safely support your back as you roll
Yes4All EPP Exercise Foam Roller – Extra Firm High Density Foam Roller – Best for Flexibility and Rehab Exercises (36 inch, Purple)
- EXTRA FIRM, HIGH QUALITY: Features high density expanded polypropylene (EPP) material that is designed for deeper massage than the standard foam roller while being extremely durable, helping to boost your fitness progress for a long period of time
- HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY: Yes4All EPP Foam Rollers are capable of supporting up to an amazing 300lbs of weight, enabling you to use them for a wide variety of exercises without worrying about compatibility, great for fitness enthusiasts of all levels
- 12/18/24/36-INCH LENGTH x 6-INCH ROUND: Measuring at 12” x 6”/18” x 6”/24” x 6”/36” x 6”, Yes4All EPP Foam Rollers are very lightweight and have the perfect compactness for you to easily carry around anywhere you want and clock in solid workout sessions
- PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE: With how durable and quality it is, our premium foam roller is the ideal equipment to accompany your physical therapy, pre and post-yoga workouts, trigger point massages, stretching, ideal for everyday usage
- UNLIMITED BENEFITS: Training with our rollers, you can enjoy the limitless fitness benefits that come with them including improved muscle mobility, flexibility, better rehab, more effective bodybuilding, running, weight training, yoga exercises and more
The Bottom Line
All in all, our team strongly thinks they have done a good job at picking the top 10 foam roller for back pain 36 inch available on the market so you can’t go wrong with your purchase if you pick out any of them.
That’s it for today’s topic, we hope you’ve enjoyed reading it. If Yes we wonder if you can share it.
Otherwise, stay awesome (: